LinkedIn is a unique platform with 760 million users and provides its users with the opportunities to find the best-suited job or internships and create, strengthen, and expand business relationships with competent individuals and businesses.
LinkedIn Premium lets you enjoy additional features that ease your hunt for your dream job. It provides advanced components that open new doors of opportunities for taking your career to a new level.
Now, if you have taken full advantage of LinkedIn Premium or for any reason you no longer want to continue with the premium account, you can switch back to your basic account quite conveniently with LinkedIn premium cancel.
Let’s take a look at how you can cancel LinkedIn premium for different modes and on different operating systems.
Canceling a Free Trial
Once you cancel your premium LinkedIn account, you will lose the premium features such as InMail, LinkedIn Pages, Who’s viewed your page options, etc. To cancel premium LinkedIn subscription, you need to follow the following steps:
- Step 1: On your LinkedIn homepage, click on the ‘Me’ icon on the top.
- 2nd Step: A dropdown menu will open select the ‘Access my premium’ option.
- Step 3: On the right side, click on the ‘Manage’ premium account. This will take you to the premium subscription settings.
- Step 4: Click ‘Cancel subscription’ underneath the ‘Manage subscription.’ After that, follow the procedure to complete the cancellation process.
Cancel LinkedIn Premium on iOS devices
The mobile app on any iOS device lets you manage and cancel your premium account easily on the mobile phone as well. For cancelling LinkedIn premium on an iOS device, you will need to use the iTunes app. Using your Apple device, cancel your Premium subscription by following the below guidelines:
Step 1: Go to the iTunes and App Store option in your iPhone settings.
2nd Step: Sign in to your Apple ID if you aren’t logged on already.
Step 3: Once you can access your Apple ID, click on the Subscription’s option near the bottom of the screen.
Step 4: Click on the LinkedIn Premium subscription; this will take you to the cancel subscription option. Confirm the cancelation. This will prevent the subscription for the next month, but you will be able to use the Premium account till the end of the current billing month.
How to Cancel Premium on LinkedIn using an Android App
If you are an Android user and want to cancel your Premium subscription, you will have to access your LinkedIn account using a desktop or a laptop as there is no option available for them on Android phones. This might change in the future, but for now, you have to survive on that only.
Cancel your Recruiter Account
The LinkedIn recruiter account provides searching tools to hunt and engage potential candidates for your business needs. It is a beneficial tool for enterprise recruiters. Now, if you are using this account, follow the following steps to cancel your subscription.
- Step 1: Log in to your Recruiter Account.
- Step 2: Move the cursor on the ‘More’ option on the top side of the Homepage. Select the ‘Admin Settings’ option there.
- Step 3: In the ‘Manage your account box’ on the left, click on the Cancel subscription.
- Step 4: Follow the procedure that will lead you to confirm your account cancellation.
Cancel LinkedIn Premium on iTunes
If you want to cancel your subscription on iTunes but you are using a desktop. Follow our simple procedure to get your work done effortlessly.
- Step 1: Download and open iTunes on your desktop. Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Step 2: Open your Subscription Management settings, where you can click on the edit option besides the LinkedIn Premium subscription.
- Step 3: Cancel the subscription on the bottom of the page and then confirm it.
So, now you know how to cancel LinkedIn premium. Also, if you are interested to get the most out of your profile check out our free LinkedIn profile review.