LinkedIn brings millions of jobs each month, and while searching for jobs on LinkedIn, many save jobs of interest to come back to later and apply. Now, we all know that LinkedIn has a convenient “save” button, just beside the “apply” button, allowing you to save a job in a single click. However, what most people struggle with is “how to view saved jobs on LinkedIn.”
Yes, questions like “where do my LinkedIn saved jobs go and how do I view my LinkedIn saved jobs are commonly asked since LinkedIn can be used on android, laptops, desktop, and iOS systems.
If that is the case with you, let us guide you through;
How LinkedIn Work?
LinkedIn works by means of portable applications and sites. Launched on 28th December 2002 and propelled on 5th May 2003, LinkedIn is utilized for proficient business administration, including job searchers posting their resumes and businesses posting employments.
With over 30 million organizations using this site and more than 160 million users in the United States alone, it is no surprise that a huge percentage of workers rely on LinkedIn as a source to hire candidates.
LinkedIn has become a useful tool for HR managers and recruiters to find a suitable candidate to fill the position. Similarly, it performs its role in assisting a lot of job seekers to find their dream jobs.
Enough to say, no matter what position one holds in a company, be it simply a labor force member, manager, or CEO, LinkedIn is an invaluable asset to reach the business or career goals. No doubt, first and foremost, LinkedIn is a job-hunting site, and many of its features help you to manage your job profile.
So, how to find saved jobs on LinkedIn?
How To Save A Job On LinkedIn?
- Go to the jobs section in LinkedIn
- Option 1: Click on the bookmark symbol you can see on the screenshot on the right side
- Option 2: Go on the job page and click there on “Save Job”
How to View ‘Saved’ Job on LinkedIn?
Among other key uses, one of LinkedIn’s interesting features for users is ‘save’ jobs they are interested in and view or manage them for later use. Here is how you can view the jobs you saved. You can easily save a job by clicking the ‘save’ button given on the job details page.
LinkedIn can be accessed from different devices, such as laptops/PCs, iOS, and Android phones. The layout of the LinkedIn site is somewhat different on different devices.
Let’s look at a step-by-step guide to view the ‘saved’ jobs from different devices.
How to View Saved Jobs on LinkedIn from Android Devices?
- First, visit the Google play store, search, and download the LinkedIn app.
- Then go back to the Google home page and open the LinkedIn app on the Android device like phone, Notepad, or tablets.
- At the bottom right side, select the Job option.
- Next, click on three vertical icons adjacent to the search box. It will show different options when you will click on these icons.
- Select the ‘Saved Jobs’ option from them. It will show all the previously saved jobs.
How to View Saved Jobs on LinkedIn from iOS Devices?
- First, search and download the LinkedIn app on the iPhone from the App Store.
- Open the LinkedIn app.
- On your app screen, you will find the option of Jobs at the bottom; tap on it.
- Then click on the menu, which is on the side of the search bar column.
- Then, at the bottom, click on the ‘Saved Jobs’ option to view them.
View Saved Job from Laptop and Desktop Devices
- Open Google or any other browser on your Laptop or PC.
- Search the LinkedIn site and open it.
- Then enter email ID and password to create an account and complete the sign-in procedure.
- At the top of the site, you will see the Jobs option. Tap on it.
- In the last click on the Saved Jobs options on the left-hand corner.
Can Employees and Recruiters View The Saved Jobs?
On LinkedIn, the ‘Saved Jobs’ option gives the benefit of bookmarking the jobs you are interested in applying. The current employees or recruiters are unable to see the jobs you save. The ‘saved jobs’ option is specifically offered for the user’s convenience.
The ‘Saved Jobs’ section has no limit on saving jobs. Users can add as many jobs on that list as they want that suit their educational background. All LinkedIn activities are private. No employer, recruiter, or connection can see any of your activity on the site.
This is how to view saved jobs on LinkedIn.
LinkedIn is not just a business-centric online platform, but it is an all-encompassing tool. With its amazing features like ‘Saved Jobs,’ you can manage various jobs posted by others that serve your interest.
Our suggestion is to save maximum jobs and apply them to maximize your chances of hiring but it is only possible when you create a professional LinkedIn profile.